In this character creation tutorial on how to paint silicone skin to look like realistic flesh, you'll learn how to airbrush and paint a mask, character or silicone creature fx prop using the same special effects painting techniques as the Masters.
Stan Winston Studio & Legacy Effects key artist Jamie S. Grove walks you through the entire Silicone Painting process for painting characters, creatures and monsters.
ON-DEMAND STREAM NOW AVAILABLE WITH CLOSED CAPTIONS IN ENGLISH & SPANISH. CLOSED CAPTIONS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ON DVDS
Approximate Runtime - 02:39:28
- Prepping the Silicone Slurry for Airbrushing - How to Mix & Tint
- Silicone Mask Painting 101 - Mixing and Tinting the Silicone Slurry
- Airbrushing - How to Handle and Care for Your Painting Tools
- How to Airbrush Realistic Flesh Tones
- Finish Painting - The Devil's in the Final Detail