Learn how to make a rod and cable-controlled monster puppet. From sculpting, to mold-making, to mechanizing and performing, veteran special effects character creator, David Monzingo, shares two decades of FX wisdom in this comprehensive lesson on making monster puppets.
ON-DEMAND STREAM NOW AVAILABLE WITH CLOSED CAPTIONS IN ENGLISH. CLOSED CAPTIONS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ON DVDS
Approximate Run Time: 03:07:36
- Differences and nuances of rod puppetry
- Applying a fiberglass mold
- Constructing the armature skeleton
- Suspending the armature in place
- Final puppeteering of the creature