Creature FX Artist & "Conceptual Executioner," Bruce D. Mitchell (Pacific Rim, Iron Man 3, Predators) continues his "How to Make a Mask" video lesson with a wealth of new fabrication techniques & professional insights. From lining & padding to harness fabrication & leatherworking, Mitchell gives you everything you need to create your own "Wearable Dynamic Art" on a tight budget.
ON-DEMAND STREAM NOW AVAILABLE WITH CLOSED CAPTIONS IN ENGLISH, PORTUGUESE (BRAZILIAN) & SPANISH (LATIN AMERICAN). CLOSED CAPTIONS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ON DVDS.
Approximate Runtime: 02:53:26
- Touch-Ups & Painting the Inner Mask
- Sanding & Padding the Inside
- Prep For Web Ring Cap Attachment
- Leatherwork 101 - Assembling the Harness
- Final Mask Paint Work
- Attaching the Web Harness to the Mask
- Perfecting the Interior
- Dry Brushing the Final Product