Learn to make a mask with Magic Sculp alongside master fabricator and "conceptual executioner," Bruce D. Mitchell (PACIFIC RIM, IRON MAN 2, PREDATORS). From building up your primary and secondary shapes onto a headform, all the way to subtractive sculpting with rotary tools, Mitchell teaches you everything you need to know to sculpt your own wearable, dynamic art.
ON-DEMAND STREAM NOW AVAILABLE WITH CLOSED CAPTIONS IN ENGLISH & SPANISH. CLOSED CAPTIONS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ON DVDS.
Approximate Run Time: 04:20:46
This DVD is a 2-Disc Set
- How to choose a foam head core
- How to use Klean Klay (alternatives) to create a negative space
- What is Magic Sculpt and why it's Bruce's favorite material IN THE WORLD
- Subtractive sculpting techniques using rotary tools
- Prepping the mask for PHASE 2