Learn how to design and build versatile 3-axis mechanisms for your animatronic and robotic characters with master creature effects mechanic Jim Kundig (Pacific Rim, Iron Man 3, Cowboys and Aliens). Using readily accessible tools and affordable off-the-shelf materials, Kundig will demonstrate his approach for mechanizing necks, torsos and more.
If you're a hobbyist who wants to learn how to make your art MOVE, or a pro looking to add to your mechanical skill-set, this On-Demand Course is not to be missed.
Approximate Runtime - 3:38:58
This DVD is a 2-Disc Set
- Using the Right Tools & Materials
- Finding Off-the-Shelf Parts
- Assembling a Mechanical "Spine"
- How to Make a Servo Plate
- Using Gimbals & Universal Joints