Renowned character sculptor Jordu Schell (AVATAR, HELLBOY, MEN IN BLACK III) teaches you to sculpt a human figure in clay. Along the way, he shares a wealth of information, including discussions of basic human anatomy, the importance of pose, and how to develop your own artistic voice.
ON-DEMAND STREAM NOW AVAILABLE WITH CLOSED CAPTIONS IN ENGLISH, GERMAN, THAI, BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE & LATIN AMERICAN SPANISH. CLOSED CAPTIONS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ON DVDS
Approximate Runtime - 01:17:56
- Jordu’s methods for constructing and posing an armature
- Using anatomy to rough in the basic forms
- How to correctly use photographic reference
- Correct head and body proportions
- Notes of finer details such as hands and facial features