FX wizard Shannon Shea (JURASSIC PARK, PREDATOR, MEN IN BLACK 3) teaches you to make monsters on a tight budget in this follow-up to his Garage Monsters - Part One tutorial.
Drawing upon his nearly 30 years of experience at the forefront of Creature FX, Shannon guides you through the numerous steps that go into creating a latex hand puppet, all by using affordable materials that you can find in your own neighborhood.
Approximate Runtime - 04:04:55
- Tips about sculpting in oil clay
- Designing, making, and casting in a plaster mold
- Building a custom hinge for a mouth
- Making a tongue using a plastic bag and an air tube
- Painting the entire puppet, including the eyes