Master Sculptor Don Lanning teaches the improvisational approach to character design that has made him one of Hollywood's most prolific and well-respected Creature Effects artists. Along the way he shares priceless strategies for collaborating with clients as a commercial artist, and how to serve their vision while still pleasing yourself.
This lesson is for ANYONE who wishes to pursue an artistic life. Don't miss it.
ON-DEMAND STREAM NOW AVAILABLE WITH CLOSED CAPTIONS IN ENGLISH, BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE, THAI & LATIN AMERICAN SPANISH. CLOSED CAPTIONS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ON DVDS.
Approximate Runtime is: 02:21:33
- A review of the tools of the sculpture trade
- The advantages of designing with WED Clay
- Establishing basic features in humanoid form
- Adding dynamic features to the emerging creature
- Sculpting techniques - Creating Scales