Learn how to build an animatronic head with master creature effects mechanic Craig Caton-Largent (Jurassic Park, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Predator 2). In Part 1 of his 4-part webcourse series on DIY mechanical characters, Caton-Largent teaches you how to create an epoxy & fiberglass underskull, the critical first step in building facial animatronics for your character creations.
Approximate Runtime - 03:28:43
This DVD is a 2-Disc Set
- Tips for Controlling Skin Thickness
- Laying-Up Clay Inside the Mold for Core Creation
- Creating a "Throw Away" Core Mold
- Laying Up the Epoxy/Fiberglass Underskull
- Joining the Underskull Halves