Learn to add realistic details to your small-scale sets, landscapes, vegetation & vehicles with Academy Award-winning visual effects supervisor, Ian Hunter (The Dark Knight, Inception, Blade Runner). In PART FOUR of his model making webcourse saga, Hunter shows you how to put the finishing touches on your miniature metropolis, including laser cutting windows, illuminating street lamps, and creating tiny trees and topography.
Approximate Runtime - 03:48:06
- Laser cutting windows and fire escapes
- Billboards & street lights - Illuminating with LEDs
- Building a small-scale subway car
- How to make coniferous and deciduous trees
- Making and texturing a miniature hillside