Learn ZBrush sculpture techniques with concept designer, master sculptor, and art teacher John Mahoney, including how to use DynaMesh and a host of virtual sculpting techniques to bring your physical sculptures into the digital world.
Every character creator should explore CGI as an artistic tool and ZBrush is one of the "go-to" digital sculpting programs for many special effects and creature designers.
Approximate Runtime: 02:52:56
- Stretching and working with the digital “clay”
- New ways of thinking about anatomy
- Adding subtools to the figure
- Adding and subtracting to add texture and veins
- Insert meshes to add to the overall design