Learn to create a world for film with Emmy-winning VFX Supervisor/Director Jabbar Raisani (GAME OF THRONES, PREDATORS, MACHETE) & Production Designer/Creature Artist Eddie Yang (AVATAR, IRON MAN, MAN OF STEEL). Using their sci-fi war film ALIEN OUTPOST as reference, Raisani & Yang guide you through the entire production design process, from creating lookbooks and designing creatures, sets & vehicles, to set construction, post-production, VFX & marketing.
If you're an aspiring filmmaker, production designer or simply an artist looking to broaden your knowledge of the film industry, this Webcourse will provide you with invaluable tips & insights you can apply to your own creative endeavors.
Approximate Runtime - 03:45:12
This DVD is a 2-Disc Set
- How to Create a "Lookbook"
- Design Process Workflow - Notes & Redesign
- Graphics & Iconography
- Setting up an Art Department
- Location Scouting
- Working with Department Heads
- Flexibility & Improvisation on Set
- Post-Production & VFX Supervision