How do you begin to make something that only exists in the deepest, darkest, sickest, most twisted part of your imagination? Master creature creators Steve Johnson and Billy Bryan walk you through the steps of turning simple plastic bags into creatures that will scare your little sister so much her great-grandkids will have nightmares.
Approximate Run Time: 01:53:03
- Learning how to use plastic to create a creature
- How to create colored slime with methyl cellulose
- Effectively using gravity and liquid as a propellant
- Where does inspiration come from?
- Meeting a creative challenge with confidence and imagination