We continue our massive journey through the craft of foam fabrication. While the initial structure of the T-Rex head was completed in part one, part two focuses more on secondary processes like textures and facial features.
Master monster maker Ted Haines carries on with his efforts in creating this massive T-Rex head for all to see. There are things he can teach you to do with foam that you simply won’t believe.
Approximate Run Time: 03:09:35
- Sculpting and shaping teeth
- How to create skin folds and texture
- Finer texture techniques using a Dremel
- Creating a PVC understructure
- Jaw mechanics using PVC and bungee