The "Kaiju" saga continues! Learn how to build foam creature costumes with two of Hollywood's masters of monster fabrication, Bill Bryan (Ghostbusters, Army of Darkness, Men in Black) & Ted Haines (Blade 2, The Muppets, Cowboys & Aliens).
In part 2 of this epic 5-part webcourse series, Bryan, Haines & their student teams continue the monster-making process, including muscle patterning, carving details, skin texturizing, and mechanism prototyping.
Approximate Runtime - 4:44:49
This DVD is a 2-Disc Set
- Techniques for Texturing Skin
- Building Claw, Hand & Tail Mechanisms
- Creating Eye, Claw, & Muscle Patterns
- Carving & Fitting Upper Arms
- Swapping Out Zippers for Durability
- Adding Detail to Horns & Tails